Monday, October 4, 2010

Keeping Your Pastor Healthy: Part 3


One of the great ways you can lovingly help your pastor is making yourself available to serve in any area that is needed. If you're just waiting to be asked for help you might miss out on a crucial time when you could have really contributed to a needy situation. I don't know how many times I've been in a situation as a pastor when I needed another pair of hands for a task, someone that had some time to run an errand for me, a class that I needed someone to step in and lead for a time.

There will always be a need because the needs in pastoral ministry always outweigh a church staff's time and resources. Instead of waiting for your pastor to ask you for help, why not be proactive and ask how you can meet a need.

We Need You,

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment