Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Is My Compass Working?

You are not alone if you've ever felt directionless. I've met so many people recently that are searching for their purpose in life. They desperately desire to know what they're supposed to do with their life. Their compass is spinning and out of the sheer overwhelming sense of lostness they resort to a mundane, trite, surface type of lifestyle.

If that's you, don't waste this part of the journey. If you're a believer in Christ then God desires to grow you as you first seek Him and THEN direction. If you are not a follwer of Christ, anything you seek to do with your future will be in vain. Give your life to Jesus Christ.

Bottomline: Don't fixate so much on the destination that you miss out on the journey.

Your Journey awaits,

Nathan

1 comment:

  1. I have started meditating before I read God's word and it calms my mind when I think of all He has done and will do for me. There is no greater gift than one who lays down his life for another. Jesus died in our place. We all deserve the cross. As long as we are focused on Him, He will give us the desires of our heart because they will be in His will.

    ReplyDelete